Who we are
Dynaflow Solutions is a leading provider of Business Solutions for Enterprise Risk Management and Workflow Automation. We enable global companies to become in control by proactively managing enterprise risks, demonstrating compliance and automating and optimizing business processes.
Purpose of this Privacy Statement
We understand that you are aware of and care about your own personal privacy interests, and we take that seriously. This Privacy Statement describes Dynaflows’ policies and practices regarding its collection and use of your personal data, and sets forth your privacy rights. We recognize that information privacy is an ongoing responsibility, and so we will from time to time update this Privacy Statement as we undertake new personal data practices or adopt new privacy policies. This is all part of our endeavors to remain compliant to the European GDPR legislation.
In this Statement, “Personal Data” means information which relates to an individual and which identifies that individual, either directly or indirectly (together with other information that is reasonably likely to come into Dynaflows’ possession), such as your name, email address or telephone number.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
What we process
Dynaflow Solutions is a Data Controller of the personal data you (data subject) provide us. We collect the following categories of personal data from you:
- Name and address information
- E-mail address(es)
- Phone number(s)
- Information you share via LinkedIn
- E-mails and file attachments
- Calendar data
Why we need it
Generally, you can visit Dynaflow websites without providing any Personal Data about yourself. However, we may need to collect Personal Data from you, for instance, for downloading certain documents or registering for a webinar. Providing Personal Data to us in these events is voluntary. If you do not provide Personal Data to us, then you will not be able to benefit from the respective functionality offered by our websites, such as communication, downloading of documents or subscribing for a webinar. The purposes, for which your Personal Data is collected, are described below.
- Events: we store the data you provide us when you register for a Events like Webinars, customer meetings, newsletters and such so we can offer you access to these services.
- Website visit: we store the data you provide us when you visit our website, download files from our website or when you register for an event on our website so we can offer you access to these services and optimize our website.
- Consultancy and Training Services: we store the data you provide us when you engage with Dynaflow for consultancy and training services so we can provide you these services.
- Support and Maintenance Services: we store the data you provide us when you make use of out Support and Maintenance Services, for instance to use our ticketing system.
- Visits to our Offices: we store the data you provide us when you visit an office to allow you access and for security purposes.
- Email: we store the data that you provide us when you send us an email so we can reply to you with requested information.
- Purchase and Sales transactions: we store your data when we buy from you or when you buy from us in order to process the transaction with our CRM systems.
When providing your Personal Data on our website, you acknowledge that you have the necessary authorization and consent to disclose personal data to be used by Dynaflow as described in this Statement.
How long we keep it
We keep your personal information according to the following guidelines:
- Information related to transactions, according to the retention period required by law;
- Information related to customers and projects, at least for the duration of the customer relation or project, and as long as this information is considered to be accurate and relevant for us and/or yourself.
- Any personal data held by us for marketing and service update notifications will be kept by us until such time that you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information, or we consider the data not to be accurate and relevant for us and/or yourself.
- After this period, your personal data will be irreversibly destroyed.
Disclosure of personal data
We will not share any personal data without prior seeking your explicit consent, except:
- If the disclosure is necessary to fulfil your request and involves a third party organization with which Dynaflow has a relationship; or
- When explicitly requested by yourself; or
- As required by a court order or any other legal or regulatory requirement.
Dynaflow may use external service providers to assist with, for example, information technology and other administrative support services.
What are your rights?
Should you believe that any personal data we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the ability to request to see this information, rectify it or have it deleted. Your right to erasure entails that it is your right to ask us that your personal data be erased when it’s no longer needed or if processing is unlawful. Please contact us through our Data Subject Access Request Form, which can be requested by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event that you have a complaint about how we have handled your personal data, please contact email@example.com. We will then look into your complaint and get in touch with you to resolve the matter.
If you still feel that your personal data has not been handled appropriately according to the law, you can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority and file a complaint with them.