Stork implements Dynaflow Dashboard to Monitor Risk Performance Indicators
|Name of Customer||Stork Technical Services|
|Headquarters||Utrecht, The Netherlands|
|Customer Industry||Asset integrity management|
Stork Technical Services (STS) is a world class, knowledge-based asset integrity management company dedicated to providing seamless performance to corporations in the Oil & Gas, Power, Chemical and other major industries. Stork Technical Service global network includes headquarters in the Netherlands, plus operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Americas, Middle East and Asia Pacific. With a team of over 14,500 employees, STS delivers global services at a local level. Stork Technical Services not only reduces risk for their customers but also strongly believes that good corporate governance is a critical factor in achieving business success. Therefore, during 2011 the STS Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) framework has been developed, based on the COSO framework on internal control. As an Infor ERP LN customer, STS had the challenge to apply the GRC framework to the risks adherent to the use of ERP software. With hundreds of ERP users, internal audits were to be carried out to identify, control, mitigate and prevent the risks of conflicting employee authorizations. However, the numbers were simply too large to easily get visibility of employee accesses and associated risks.
After an in depth selection process, STS selected Dynaflow as solution partner because of Dynaflow’s elaborated experience with the GRC challenges in combination with Infor ERP. “We also looked at Dynaflow’s current customer base in the GRC domain and reference visits convinced us that they are the right partner for our current and future challenges”, adds Ralco Madlener. The fact that Dynaflow was locally represented made communication easier and speeded up the decision making process.
STS was very satisfied by the quick implementation, be-cause it involved hardly any effort on their side. “Dynaflow got the solution up-and-running very quickly”, adds Ralco Madlener. Not only implemented STS EZ-Compliance for the identification, control and mitigation of access conflicts, but they went one step further by implementing Dynaflow Dashboard, the Web Portal for visualization of management information. Dynaflow Dashboard provides management with visual indicators to reflect the status of Risk Indicators in combination with Performance Indicators. To monitor how these indicators evolve over time, Dynaflow Dashboard allows a drill-down to specific indicators to have a detailed insight in the trend of the Risk Indicator. Management will be notified automatically as soon as preset Indicator norms are exceeded. “We are very pleased by the excellent support channel of Dynaflow”, adds Ralco Madlener. “The response time to answer our questions and the responsiveness is world-class”.
- Leveraging the pre-defined SoD Conflict Rule Library for Baan / LN, saving STS months of effort in developing their own Conflict Rule Set
- The ability to automatically upload and scan the Baan / LN authorizations on a set interval and push reporting on detected conflicts, saving significant effort to investigate whether conflicts are present
- The ability to perform Preventive SOD scans, enabling what-if analysis for proposed process and role changes
- Quick implementation, leveraging the application benefits within a few days of the installation
- Risk performance information at managers fingertips, also for smartphones and tablets
- Excellent support in response time and responsiveness in combination with a hosted solution, which eliminate the day to day effort of running such solution