- Efficient Risk Management
- Ensure Business Continuity
- Make better Decisions
- Minimize Insurance Costs
- Work for a Healthy Firm
- Safeguard Firms Reputation
- Raising Risk Awareness by identifying, assessing, prioritizing and estimating Risks
- Periodically Assessing Risks and Risk prevention measures to control your Risk Exposure
- Controlling and monitoring Strategic, IT, Legal, Regulatory, Capital and Liquidity Risks
- Supporting whistle blowing Process according to Legal and Regulatory Requirements
- Risk Register to enable a quick start of identification and documentation
- Planning and monitoring Assessment and documentation of Risks and Risk Indicators.
- Classifying Risks into Operational, Legal, IT, 3rd Party, Credit & Market and Business Risks
- Reference to the Standards and Regulations, such as SOX, Basel II and III, ISO 31000, COSO, NIST, etc.