Merino Consulting Services (MCS) and Dynaflow have decided to collaborate together for bringing a comprehensive and integrated suite of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) solutions to Infor customers globally.
What led to this collaboration?
Many of Merino’s customers have been looking for a GRC solution which is integrated with Infor’s Cloud Suite or with its on-premises ERP solution and can be included during the implementation or upgrade program, rather than as a separate initiative. Specifically, customers want to ensure that when roles and responsibilities are being defined in the ERP or when access control rights are configured, that these ensure:
- Proper Segregation of Duties (SoD), Conflict Identification and Mitigation
- Ensuring control while on and off boarding of employees
- Periodic User Access Validation and Certification
- Mitigating Control Testing and Validation
Value which Merino and Dynaflow collaboration will bring to Infor customers:
- Merino will ensure that Compliance is managed GRC solution customers by including the same in its implementation methodology during the project “Elaboration” phase
- The combined solution / services will support a SoD Compliant Provisioning Processes
- Dynaflow solution capabilities will provide the ability to validate SoD Conflicts, while Merino can support clients to mitigate these risks by providing consulting services